Atomic Energy careerjobs91 has introduced newest jobs in a progressive public sector group NESCOM positioned in Islamabad on January 10, 2021. NESCOM is a division working underneath Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC. Multiple vacancies are marketed throughout all around Pakistan by means of an online job portal www.careerjobs91.com.pk. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility standards are inspired to use for these following talked about posts. The last date to get this job alternative 25 January 2021.
Job Vacancies in careerjobs91 Atomic Energy:
- Sr. Medical Officers (Medical Specialist) = MBBS/FCPS = Rs.127,000/-
- Sr. Medical Officer (Pediatrics) = MBBS/FCPS = Rs.127,000/-
- Sr. Medical Officer (ENT) = MBBS/FCPS = Rs.127,000/-
- Sr. Medical Officer (Eye) = MBBS/FCPS = Rs.127,000/-
- Sr. Medical Officer (Radiologist) = MBBS/FCPS = Rs.127,000/-
- Medical Officer (GDMO) = MBBS = Rs.87,800/-
- Nurse = B.Sc Nursing = Rs.62,900/-
- Technician-II (Medical) = Matric/F.Sc = Rs.37,400/-
- Technician-II (X-Ray) = Matric/F.Sc = Rs.37,400/-
How To Apply for this job?
- Interested Candidates can apply for above-mentioned posts by Apply Online at www.careerjobs91.com.pk
- Minimum age limit is 18 years & Maximum age limit on the closing date of advertisement is 35 years. However, relaxation in age limit to govt serving employees will be granted as per rules.
- Where the last degree is first division, and only one-second division from matric onward is acceptable for eligibility.
- Selection of candidates will be made on a provisional basis and joining will be subject to complete security clearance and medical fitness.
- Please mention valid postal address & contact number for information regarding test/interview.
- The Last Date to Apply Online for NESCOM careerjobs91 Atomic Energy is 25 January 2021.
- No Ta/DA will be given to any candidat.
Other Details of Atomic Energy:
Postal Address: HOD recruitment Post Box No 91 Wah Cantt. (in case mailing is required)